This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious SAS consultancy with a powerful and successful consultancy base. As a Programmer you will be responsible for reporting (clinical) trials. Your activities will consist of the analysis and reporting of clinical and pre-clinical trials using the SAS programming language. Our clients are leading companies in the life sciences industry in areas such as pharmaceutics, nutrition, and devices. Activities are undertaken at the clients’ offices or at OCS’ offices in Switzerland or the Netherlands
You have sound knowledge of SAS Base and SAS Macro. You know what it means to work in a regulated environment and are aware of the importance of quality. You are able to deliver within the expected timeframe. Furthermore you know how to adapt to your working environment: formal when required, informal when possible.
In addition, you:
- hold a Bachelor or Master degree
- bring at least three years of experience with SAS Base and SAS Macro
- have experience with CDISC
- have affinity with clinical trials and related areas of work
- have experience with working in a regulated environment
- are at least SAS Base certified, or have the willingness to obtain the certificate
- are professionally proficient in the English language, both spoken and written
- have an enthusiastic and motivated personality
- have an independent and pro-active attitude.
In return we offer:
Join a company that values long-term relationships with staff, clients and partners. All our relationships are based on a partnership model of collaboration, trust and respect. Our employees are vital to our success and we aim to attract the best people who will stay and grow with us. You will be rewarded with the chance to work for the leading companies in their industry. To ensure you are well equipped for the task, we offer you the required training and exposure to experienced and motivated colleagues who can teach you the tricks of the trade.
For further information please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org