This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious SAS consultancy with a powerful and successful consultancy base. As a Clinical Statistician you will provide the statistical input into Phase I – IV clinical trial development, perform the analysis of clinical trial data, and provide statistical input into the reporting of clinical trial results. Your activities will consist of preparing the analysis plans and write detailed specifications for analysis files, tables, listings and figures. You interpret analyses and write statistical sections of study reports, producing the statistical deliverables and/or exploratory analysis of important clinical development consequence for one or more clinical trials.
You have familiarity with moderately complex statistical methods that apply to Phase I-IV clinical trials and have a working knowledge of SAS Base and SAS Macro. You know what it means to work in a regulated environment and are aware of the importance of quality. You are able to deliver within the expected timeframe. In addition, you:
- hold a Master degree in biostatistics or related field
- bring at least three years of relevant working experience
- have experience with working in a regulated environment
- have strong working knowledge of SAS software
- are at least SAS Clinical Trials certified, or the willingness to obtain the certificate
- are professionally proficient in the English language, both spoken and written
- have an enthusiastic and motivated personality
- have an independent and pro-active attitude.
In return we offer:
Join a company that values long-term relationships with staff, clients and partners. All our relationships are based on a partnership model of collaboration, trust and respect. Our employees are vital to our success and we aim to attract the best people who will stay and grow with us. You will be rewarded with the chance to work for the leading companies in their industry. To ensure you are well equipped for the task, we offer you the required training and exposure to experienced and motivated colleagues who can teach you the tricks of the trade.
For further information please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org