OCS’ Business Analysts have a broad range of industry experience including, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Financial and Insurance, using RUP and UML methodologies. OCS’ Business Analysis services provide a pragmatic interface between your business and IT teams across the full project development lifecycle.
Business Analyst/Analysis Services
- Understanding and documenting business needs and requirements
- Review, analysis and definition of business processes and workflows
- Business Systems, Data and Functional Analysis
- Identify and analyse solutions to meet business objectives
- Recommendation of process architectures and designs
- Package evaluation and selection
- Assistance in the design, development and deployment process
- Acceptance test, strategy, planning and implementation
- Workshop facilitation.
Business Analysis – Key Benefits
- Experience with business analysis and requirements management methodologies including UML, RUP, case studies, use cases and state transition diagrams and process flows
- Cover short term skills gaps with minimum effort and cost
- Transfer of business analysis skills
- Higher quality analysis and design provides for better solutions
- Over 30 years’ experience of IT and business – translating ideas into practical solutions
- Specialised knowledge of business domain, including Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Financial and Insurance.